Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pork Floss Mini Spring Roll

Chinese New Year is here and I am so excited to try out some CNY recipes. Initially, never thought of making anything for CNY but after reading my friend's blog, I got inspired and excited to come up with something!

Fuh! Making these pork floss mini spring roll is really a chore. It took me 11 hours to just get 2 containers filled. Can you believe it?? Next time must get someone to help me as this time round I was doing it alone. It's the filling and folding of the roll that took up most of my time, the frying of the roll was a breeze, it only took 5 minutes :)



Hot from the wok, Pork Floss Mini Spring Rolls! Crunchy & Yummy :)


Frying the mini rolls...


The nicely filled and folded mini rolls with pork floss :)


The ingredients: Pork floss, spring roll skins & homemade glue.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin