Friday, July 25, 2008

Strawberry Bean Curd Pudding

It has been quite sometime since I last made dessert, the last time was Konnyaku Jelly, I love Konnyaku Jelly. I have never make any pudding before, so this time I decided to make pudding. If you notice, I've been very adventurous with recipes lately, almost all the recipes that you see on my blog are new to me, I cooked them for the first time :-) Bored with the norm, so must try something new.

Ok, ok I must stop babbling :P Here is my strawberry pudding :) Easy to make & very convenient for busy working adults.
Refrigerating the puddings

~ Strawberry Bean Curd Pudding ~

Ingredients:
- 1 packet of Happy Grass Fruit Bean Curd Pudding Powder (http://www.happy-grass.com/)

- 3000 ml water
- 100 g sugar
- 1 can (400 ml) evaporated milk

Directions:
1. Boil 3000 ml of water, add 100 g sugar and 1 can of evaporated milk.
2. After boiling, turn off the flame. Pour in the Fruit Bean Curd Pudding Powder gradually & stir for 5 minutes.
3. Add fruit sugar (provided) and stir well.
4. Pour into moulds.
5. Set in refrigerator.

Note:
1. MUST turn off the flame before you pour in the pudding powder. If you pour in the powder with the flame on, the mixture will harden.

2 comments:

The Story Teller said...

I wanna try this!!! But I'm not gonna cook it..hehehehe~ bring over to office ya!

Michelle said...

haha sandra, i can make the puddings for u all but how to bring to office leh, the glasses are heavy leh..

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin